We are Baltimore/Washington Metro virtual & remote bookkeeping services specializes in online and remote bookkeeping services for small businesses and not-for-profit organizations. We work in QuickBooks and Sage can perform the bookkeeping no matter where you are located. We bring you piece of mind by knowing that the bookkeeping is up to date on a regular basis. Because our services are consistent and reliable, you always know who owes what, how much money is in the bank and whether your company is operating at a profit.
- A streamlined approach to data entry of banking and credit card transactions.
- Recording of bills, invoices and paying bills.
- Categorizing and booking transactions to the proper chart of accounts, capitalizing if required.
- Performing the banking, credit card, loan, investment and merchant account reconciliations.
- Compiling the sales and use tax returns and filings.
- Tagging transactions to track job costing, department/class tracking, and location tracking income and expenses.
- Each month receive timely and consistent financial management reports.
- Non-profit quickbooks bookkeeping & accounting services.
- Behind in your books? We perform bookkeeping catch-up/clean-up.
- Annual 1099-misc and 1096 filings.
With MD Bookkeeping Doctor expect peace of mind and a partner who is rooting for the success of your business.
We Work With
We work with software you know and trust QuickBook desktop, QuickBook Online and Sage.
Services are customized to your specific needs, either full-charge bookkeeping, managerial accounting, or just a quarterly check up of your accounting transactions.
At MD Bookkeeping Doctor LLC, it’s our heartfelt mission to provide all our clients with truly visionary accounting and bookkeeping services that increase profits, save time, and ultimately stimulate growth.
MD Bookkeeping Doctor, LLC, is an accountant that has been serving businesses and non-profit organizations in the Washington/Baltimore metro area for over 18 years. Its team handles a wide array of services including payroll processing, general ledger maintenance, account reconciliation, journal entry posting, account analysis, client invoicing, data entry, as well as QuickBooks setup and training.
Schedule your FREE consultation with our specialists. During this call we will discuss solutions that are tailored to your business needs.